Gyvlon - Flowing calcium sulphate pumpable liquid screed
With more than 20 year’s experience working with liquid screeds, Neonclass can take care of all your flooring requirements. We can provide a pour-only service, or a fully integrated Uponor underfloor heating package.
Flowing calcium sulphate pumpable liquid screed or Hemi Hydrate is gypsum based, and is pumped into position. It gives a fast, efficient and precise floor covering. Liquid floor screeds are ideal for sub floor levelling, they provide a smooth, flat surface for the application of all floor finishes.
Suitable for most commercial and domestic buildings as a levelling layer, liquid screeds offer complete versatility of use with: thermal and acoustic insulation, electrical services and under-floor heating systems.
Neonclass are approved liquid screed flooring installers for all the major UK suppliers (Lafarge Gyvlon, Cemex Supaflo, Bardon Highflow, Tarmac Truflow & Alpha Screeds) and cover Essex, London and the South East.
To find out about more about floor screeding prices or costs in the London and Essex areas, please get in touch.
Key Features of Gyvlon Floor Screed:
- Increased productivity - 1000m2/day can be achieved
- Floor screed ready for foot traffic in 24-48 hours
- This floor screeding system is ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
- Reduced thickness when compared to traditional screed
- Weight saving as a result of thinner section
- Large bay sizes of up to 30-40 linear metres
- Drying rate 1mm/day, dependent on humidity and temperature
- Easier to place the screed on floors above ground level
- Can be laid early in the build process, allowing a longer time for drying and enabling carpenters to fix against a finished floor screed level
- Achieves SR2 finish, as described in BS8204
- Protein free: does not harbour bacteria
- Minimal thermal expansion
- Excellent thermal conductivity